The Best Strapless Bra For D/DD + Sizes
*** Hello, I have taken a break from Endevourly to focus on a new project, our new online store for baby + child called Synonymous. Synonymous offers truly classic, elegant and comfortable selections for your little ones and we have sourced clothes and accessories from top European brands, currently from Madrid and Barcelona, Spain. Follow us on social media such as Pinterest and Instagram@synonymousss to see the entire collection. You'll love our sweet looks ****
Yep, you read that right. We are talking bras today. But not just any bra, THE BRA! One of the most essential items in a women's closet is a good quality strapless bra that will perform the job at hand. What job you wonder? Well, the one of holding those ladies up, without sagging, or slipping, providing great coverage, comfort and style.
Sure, every bra should be able to deliver on these standards, but in my opinion, more so a strapless bra since you will solely rely on the cups and band and not the straps to go against the inevitable gravity.
Your worse enemy, yes. Gravity. That is if your ladies are large. Fear no more, big busts, I present to you the BEST, and I mean, GREATEST strapless bra for large breasts. I'm talking sizes D, DD, DDD and up.
- Offers great coverage without that granny like look
- Offers great lift for a strapless bra
- Does NOT slip (of course, strenuous activities are not recommended for big busts)
- Great quality cups
- Comfortable to wear for about 4-6 hours
- Available in 3 neutral and versatile Colors (naturally nude, black and Cappuccino)
- Offers great side coverage
- 4 way convertible
- Built in underwire for maximum support
- Band runs true to size
- You can go hours without feeling the need to hike it up
- Lightly padded (ideal If you already have a big bust)
- Includes straps
- Looks elegant and stylish
- Runs slightly small in the cup
- The underwire might get and feel a bit uncomfortable or tight after several hours (specially if you order a smaller band size than your normal size, which is highly recommended for strapless bras, anyways)
- price is hefty, at $60 each but it's TOTALLY WORTH IT!
What I recommend when Buying
Go one size down in the band and go up and size in the cup (for the perfect fit). Example: if you're regularly a size 34D, for this particularly bra, order a 32DD.
This bra is ideal now for the summer time when you're probably planning on wearing strapless dresses or one shoulder blouses or just any style of clothing where you might like to omit the annoying straps.
Do you also find straps annoying or is it just me? I could wear strapless all day, everyday!!