Synonymous is an interior design firm based in New York City, serving clients nationwide and internationally. We design sophisticated, luxurious and airy interiors that feel like your best 5 star hotel experience. We encourage a refined lifestyle that pays homage to livable comfort, which is where our catch phrase "Experience The Finer Things In Life" came about. Synonymous specializes in custom, high-end interiors that match the client's aesthetic, offering our signature transitional and modern hospitality like approach to residential living. Our aesthetic is sleek and collected, utilizing neutrals as a base, while injecting color through art and accessories. With mixing styles, the team curates interiors that juxtapose our known sophistication for a truly timeless result. Our goal is to provide a full service / turn key process so that you may have the home or boutique business design of your dreams! We design entire homes to single rooms that need a sophisticated touch. Learn More.
This service is a great alternative for clients who wish to implement our designs at their own pace and time. Highly personalized with a detail driven meticulous approach, we create spaces that fit your aesthetic, specifications and budget. This package offers you a detailed furniture layout plan, drawn to scale, so that you know how the furniture will fit in your space, along with the flow of movement throughout. The space plan arrives in conjunction with our design board - a visualization of all the components of the space together. In essence, the Synonymous team helps you coordinate and create a beautiful space, reflective of your ultimate vision.
What You Do
- Fill out and submit the questionnaire found at the bottom of this page
- Send us accurate measurements of the space / room intended to be designed
- Pictures ALWAYS help, so we'd love to see current pictures of your space to further aid us during the design process
What We Do
- Help you determine a budget in accordance with your ultimate goals for your space(s)
- Establish a design direction that goes above and beyond your expectations
What You Receive
SPACE PLAN - A detailed furniture layout plan, drawn to scale, so that you know how the furniture will fit in your space, along with the flow of movement throughout
DESIGN BOARD - A colorful visualization of all the components of the space together. View Samples
SHOPPING LIST - Includes clickable links to all the pieces in the design board, allowing you to purchase all the components at your leisure. Kindly, note that promotions and sales may end or pieces featured in the design board may be discontinued, so we always recommend you purchase design features in a timely manner. Any pieces that were not purchased for any of the mentioned reasons will be charged an additional sourcing fee.
TO-THE-TRADE SOURCES - With our E-Design package, clients are also offered to-the-trade only furnishings, fabrics, lighting and accessories that can be purchased directly through us. An additional fee for ordering time is charged*, though we totally work with the client's budget and may source items from public accesible retail shops. We have an immense amount of sources available to us, so we are sure to find the right piece for your space!
Please contact us using the form below to discuss your E-Design project and we'll get back to you with details on how we may move forward :)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- E-Design is an online decorating service ONLY.
- Synonymous will at all times strive to perform to the best of the firm's abilities and capacities, with the utmost attention to detail in accordance with our mission and professional skill.
- E-Design client agrees to provide all the necessary information, such as specifications regarding their project and for the ultimate result of project.
- Client agrees to discuss all matters of E-Design project from its initial phase through to completion of services strictly through online communication and any phone calls or in-person visits will be charged an additional fee.
- Synonymous is at no time required to present client with pricing on To-The-Trade only products throughout the duration of project.
- Client agrees that any interest on To-The-Trade Only products must be purchased by Synonymous, in which case client agrees to additional fees for product ordering time.
- Synonymous will not be responsible for the means, methods or procedures of construction, fabrication, delivery & installation, design implementation or safety precautions in connection with the E-Design project; for the acts or omissions of the contractor or any, subcontractor, supplier or other person performing the work on the E-Design project; or, for any failure of them to meet any schedules or completion dates.
- Synonymous cannot be held responsible for any delivery delays, replacement or freight claims with purchases made in conjunction with E-Design services.